EYE IN THE SKY - THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT

Play the song and follow the lyrics...



EYE IN THE SKY - THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT

EYE IN THE SKY - THE ALAN PARSONS PROJECT

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   blind      easily      eye      false      find      fools      gonna      heard      instead      knows      lies      Looking      mind      read      regret      sun   
Don't think sorry's said
Don't try turning tables
You've taken lots of Chances before
But I'm not give anymore
Don't ask me
That's how it goes
Cause part of me what you're thinkin'
Don't say words you're gonna
Don't let the fire rush to your head
I've the accusation before
And I ain't gonna take any more
Believe me
The in your Eyes
Made some of the lies worth believing
I am the in the sky
Looking at you
I can your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with fools
I can cheat you
And I don't need to see any more
To know that
I can read your , I can read your mind
Don't leave illusions behind
Don't cry cause I ain't changing my mind
So another fool like before
Cause I ain't gonna live anymore believing
Some of the while all of the signs are deceiving
I am the eye in the sky
at you
I can read your mind
I am the maker of rules
Dealing with
I can cheat you blind
And I don't need to see any more
To know that
I can read your mind, I can read your mind

10 comentarios:

  1. Fabulos ejercicio muchas gracias por su apoyo, bendiciones y continua con nosotros

    ResponderEliminar
  2. FELICITACIONES, TODO ES PERFECTO, LOS VIDEOS, LAS CANCIONES LOS EJERCICIOS Y SOBRE TODO LA FORMA DE EXPLICAR PERFECTA. BENDICIONES GRACIAS

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Ese.mi parcero..8a gracias por tomarse el tiempo...saludos de México lindo y querido

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Pacho me remontaste cuando en 5to año de bachillerato nuestra Profe de Ingles nos llevo esta cancion para ejercitar nuestro Ingles. Añooo 198... Jajajajaja Excelente!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Desde Catalunya Spain muchas gracias es usted un maestro inmejorable, tengo 84 años y aunque me cuesta aprender(por la edad) con usted me es bastante fácil. Muchísimas gracias por todo el tiempo que dedica

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Pacho, estas entre los mejores profes de ingles de toda la web ¡¡¡

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hermosa canción!!!! y qué buen ejercicio!!

    ResponderEliminar

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog