BARRY WHITE - YOU'RE THE FIRST, THE LAST, MY EVERYTHING

Play the song and follow the lyrics...


BARRY WHITE - YOU'RE THE FIRST, THE LAST, MY EVERYTHING

BARRY WHITE - YOU'RE THE FIRST, THE LAST, MY EVERYTHING

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   answer      babe      bring      could      feel      forevermore      guiding      lost      see      way   
My first, the last, my everything
And the to all my dreams
You're my sun, my moon, my star
My kind of wonderful, that's what you are
I know there's only, only one like you
There's no way they have made two
You're all I'm living for, your love I'll keep
First, you're the last, my everything
And with you I've found so many things
A love so new, only you could
Can't you see it's you? You make me this way (Can't you see it's you?)
You're like a first morning dew on a brand new day
I so many ways that I
Can love you 'til the day I die
You're my reality, yet I'm in a dream
You're the first, the last, my everything
I know there's only, only one like you
There's no they could have made two
Girl, you're my reality, but I'm lost in a dream
You're the first, you're the last, my everything
You and me is you

2 comentarios:

  1. Me parece excelente este tipo de ejercicio,sin embargo aunque soy una principiante en ingles,he notado que hay algunos errores de traducción y en esta canción en particular mas o menos el ultimo tercio de la misma no coincide con la cancion.Muy agradecida por su trabajo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks. I love Barry White but it was hard to hear: you and me (space) is you

    ResponderEliminar

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog