ABBA - FERNANDO

Play the song and follow the lyrics...



ABBA - FERNANDO

ABBA - FERNANDO

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   again      And      Can      do      freedom      in      me      now      of      old      regret      rifle      roar      same      see      shining      so      starry      still      thought      to      would      yourself   
you hear the drums Fernando
I remember long ago another night like this
In the firelight Fernando
You were humming to and softly strumming your guitar
I could hear the distant drums
sounds of bugle calls were coming from afar
They were closer Fernando
Every hour every minute seemed to last eternally
I was afraid Fernando
We were young and full of life and none us prepared to die
And I'm not ashamed to say
The of guns and cannons almost made me cry
There was something the air that night
The stars were bright, Fernando
They were there for you and me
For liberty, Fernando
Though I never that we could lose
There's no regret
If I had to the same again
I would, my friend, Fernando
If I had do the same again
I would, my friend, Fernando
Now we're and grey Fernando
And since many years I haven't seen a in your hand
Can you hear the drums Fernando
Do you recall the frightful night we crossed the Rio Grande
I can it in your eyes
How proud you were to fight for in this land
There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, Fernando
They were shining there for you and
For liberty, Fernando
Though I never thought that we could lose
There's no
If I had to do the same again
I , my friend, Fernando
There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, Fernando
They were shining there for you and me
For liberty, Fernando
Though I never thought that we could lose
There's no regret
If I had to do the again
I would, my friend, Fernando
Yes, if I had to do the same
I would, my friend, Fernando

4 comentarios:

  1. Thanks. It was difficult for me to hear these sounds: and, now, of and thought

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jaja me senti aturdido jeje de verdad no estuvo para nada facil escuchar los sonidos y se ponia mas caotico cuando se subia el volumen pero bueno de todos modos mi oido no es tan rapido D: pero gracias de alguna forma me entreno para eso escuchar palabras con esos sonidos

    ResponderEliminar
  3. a pesar de lo rapido de la cancion en algunas partes pude sacar 91% gracias Pacho!!!
    buen profesor

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Si la cancion va muy rapido bajenle la velocidad de reproduccion y veran que se hace mas facil. En el menu del reproductor permite hacerlo.

    ResponderEliminar

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog