PINK - JUST GIVE ME A REASON

Play the song and follow the lyrics...



PINK - JUST GIVE ME A REASON

PINK - JUST GIVE ME A REASON

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   again      bad      been      bent      broken      can      collecting      dear      enough      fixed      just      learn      not      nothing      pretty      scars      That      thief      understand      we      written   
Right from the start
You were a , you stole my heart
And I your willing victim
I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that
And with every touch you them
Now you've talking in your sleep oh oh
Things you never say to me oh oh
Tell me that you've had
Of our love, our love
Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not just bent, and we can learn to love
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're broken just bent, and we can learn to love again
I'm sorry I don't
Where all of this is coming from
I thought that we were fine (Oh had everything)
Your head is running wild again
My we still have everythin'
And it's all in your mind (Yeah but this is happenin')
You've been havin' real dreams oh oh
You used to lie so close to me oh oh
There's more than empty sheets between our love, our love
Oh our love, our love
Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not just bent and we can learn to love again
I never stop, you're still written in the on my heart
You're not broken just bent and we can to love again
Oh tear ducts and rust
I'll fix it for us
We're dust, but our love's enough
You're holding it in
You're pouring a drink
No is as bad as it seems
We'll come clean
Just give me a reason a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent and we learn to love again
It's in the stars, it's been in the scars on our hearts
That we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love
Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just , and we can learn to love again
It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts
we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again
Oh we can learn to love again
Oh we can learn to love again oh oh
Oh that we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again

1 comentario:

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog