BOBBY VINTON - MR. LONELY

Play the song and follow the lyrics...




BOBBY VINTON - MR. LONELY

BOBBY VINTON - MR. LONELY

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   back      could      home      letters      phone      someone      through      wonder   
I am so lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
Wish I had to call on the
Now I'm a soldier, a lonely soldier
Away from home no wish of my own
That's why I'm lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I wish that I go back home
Letters, never a letter
I get no in the mail
I've been forgotten, yes, forgotten
Oh how I , how is it I failed
Now I'm a soldier, a lonely soldier
Away from through no wish of my own
That's why I'm lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely
I wish that I could go home

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog