THE BEATLES - YESTERDAY

Play the song and follow the lyrics...




THE BEATLES - YESTERDAY

THE BEATLES - YESTERDAY

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   believe      game      need      place      something      suddenly      troubles      wrong   
Yesterday, all my seemed so far away
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
Oh, I in yesterday
Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh, yesterday came
Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say
I said wrong, now I long for yesterday
Yesterday, love was such an easy to play
Now I a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday
Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say
I said something , now I long for yesterday
Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday
Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog