WALLOWS - ARE YOU BORED YET?

Play the song and follow the lyrics...


WALLOWS - ARE YOU BORED YET?

WALLOWS - ARE YOU BORED YET?

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   asking      But      come      feeling      Holding      lie      life      lonely      memory      now      right      start      sunset      wrong      young   
What's ?
You've been asking but I don't have an answer
How ?
I'm still thinking, let's pretend to fall asleep
When we get old, will we regret this?
Too to think about all that shit
And stallin' only goes so far when you've got a head
'Cause we could stay at home and watch the sunset
I can't help from , "Are you bored yet?"
And if you're feeling lonely you should tell me
Before this ends up as another
Will you tell the truth so I don't have to lie?
Will you tell the truth so I don't have to lie?
Feels like I've known you my whole
I can see through your lies
I don't know where we're going
But I'd like to be by your side
If you could tell me how you're
Maybe we'd get through this undefeated
on for so long
'Cause we could stay at home and watch the
But I can't help from asking, "Are you bored yet?"
And if you're feeling you should tell me
Before this ends up as another memory
Will you tell the truth so I don't have to lie? (Yeah, oh)
Will you tell the truth so I don't have to ?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog