NIRVANA - THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD

Play the song and follow the lyrics...


NIRVANA - THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD

NIRVANA - THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   ago      Although      back      control      face      man      never      stair      surprise      time      to      world      years   
We passed upon the
We spoke of was and when
I wasn't there
He said I was his friend
Which came as a
I spoke into his eyes
I thought you died alone
A long long ago
Oh no, not me
We never lost control
You're face to
With the man who sold the world
I laughed and shook his hand
And made my way home
I searched for form and land
For years and I roamed
I gazed a gazeless stare
We walked a million hills
I must have died alone
A long, long time
Who knows?
Not me
I lost control
You're face to face
With the who sold the world
Who knows?
Not me
We never lost
You're face face
With the man who sold the

1 comentario:

  1. Hay un error en verso que dice "I searched for form and land" esta mal, es "I searched for a foreign land" que traduce: Busqué una tierra extranjera.

    ResponderEliminar

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog