SLIPKNOT - SNUFF

Play the song and follow the lyrics...


SLIPKNOT - SNUFF

SLIPKNOT - SNUFF

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   against      all      before      claimed      enough      into      leave      press      punished      rage      sold      taken      think      without   
Bury all your secrets in my skin
Come away with innocence and me with my sins
The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage for what resembles again
So if you love me let me go
And run away I know
My heart is just too dark to care
I can't destroy what isn't there
Deliver me my fate
If I'm alone I cannot hate
I don't deserve to have you
Ooh, my smile was long ago
If I can change I hope I never know
I still your letters to my lips
And cherish them in parts of me that savor every kiss
I couldn't face a life your lights
But all of that was ripped apart when you refused to fight
So save your breath, I will not care
I I made it very clear
You couldn't hate enough to love
Is that supposed to be ?
I only wish you weren't my friend
Then I could hurt you in the end
I never to be a saint
Ooh, my own was banished long ago
It took the death of hope to let you go
So break yourself my stones
And spit your pity in my soul
You never needed any help
You me out to save yourself
And I won't listen to your shame
You ran away, you're the same
Angels lie to keep control
Ooh, my love was long ago
If you still care don't ever let me know
If you still care don't ever let me know

1 comentario:

  1. Me encanta esta cancion y mas en version acustica.
    i love this song, even more in acoustic version.

    ResponderEliminar

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog