THE WEEKND - CALL OUT MY NAME

Play the song and follow the lyrics...



THE WEEKND - CALL OUT MY NAME

THE WEEKND - CALL OUT MY NAME

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   call      claimed      comfort      feel      found      gently      out      pit      though      to      wasted      when   
We each other
I helped you out of a broken place
You gave me
But falling for you was my mistake
I put you on top, I put you on top
I you so proud and openly
And when times were rough, when times were rough
I made sure I held you close me
So call out my name (call out my name)
Call my name when I kiss you so gently
I want you to stay (I want you to stay)
I want you to stay, even you don't want me
Girl, why can't you wait? (Why can't you wait, baby?)
Girl, why can't you wait 'til I fall out of love?
Won't you call out my name? (Call out my name)
Girl, out my name, and I'll be on my way and
I'll be on my
I said I didn't nothing baby, but I lied
I almost cut a piece of myself for your life
Guess I was just another stop
'Til you made up your mind
You just my time
You're on top, I put you on top
I claimed you so proud and openly, babe
And when times were rough, times were rough
I made sure I held you close to me
So call out my name (call out my name, baby)
So call out my name when I kiss you
So , I want you to stay (I want you to stay)
I want you to stay even though you don't want me
Girl, why can't you wait? (Girl, why can't you wait 'til I)
Girl, why can't you wait 'til I fall out of loving?
Babe, call out my name (say call out my name, baby)
Girl, call out my name, and I'll be on my way, girl
I'll be on my
On my way, all the way
On my way, all the way, ooh
On my way, on my way, on my way
On my way, on my way, on my way
(On my)

1 comentario:

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog