SELENA QUINTANILLA - DREAMING OF YOU

 Play the song and follow the lyrics...



SELENA QUINTANILLA - DREAMING OF YOU

SELENA QUINTANILLA - DREAMING OF YOU

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   are      came      care      close      dreaming      endlessly      for      here      I      in      love      night      room      say      think      ti      tight      tonight      Wonder      world   
Late at night when all the is sleeping
I stay up and of you
And I wish on a star
That somewhere you are thinking of me too
'Cause I'm of you tonight
'Til tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me
if you ever see me, and I
Wonder if you know I'm there
If you looked in my eyes
Would you see what's inside?
Would you even ?
I just want to hold you
But so far, all I have dreams of you
So I wait the day, and the courage to
How much I love you
(Yes I do)
I'll be dreaming of you
'Til tomorrow, I'll be holding you ('Til tomorrow)
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me
Corazón, I can't stop dreaming of you
No puedo dejar de pensar en
I can't stop dreaming
Cómo te necesito
I can't stop dreaming of you
Mi amor cómo te extraño
Late at when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I still can't believe
That you up to me and said I you
I love you too
Now I'm dreaming with you tonight
'Til tomorrow and for all of our lives ('Til tomorrow)
And there's nowhere in the world 'd rather be
Than here in my dreaming with you endlessly
Dreaming with you tonight
'Til tomorrow, I'll be holding you tight ('Til tomorrow)
And there's nowhere the world I'd rather be
Than in my room dreaming with you (I'll be dreaming)
Dreaming of you
Endlessly
And I'll be holding you ('Til tomorrow)
Dreaming with you tonight (Endlessly)
Endlessly
Endlessly
Dreaming

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog