BLACK SABBATH - PARANOID

 Play the song and follow the lyrics...



BLACK SABBATH - PARANOID

BLACK SABBATH - PARANOID

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   find      laugh      satisfy      show      Telling      think   
Finished with my woman
'Cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People I'm insane
Because I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things
But nothing seems to
Think I'll lose my mind
If I don't something to pacify
Can you help me?
Occupy my brain?
Oh, yeah
I need someone to me
The things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true happiness
I must be blind
Make a joke, and I will sigh
And you will , and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel
And love to me is so unreal
And so, as you hear these words
you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life
I wish I could
But it's too late

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog