HOTEL CALIFORNIA - THE EAGLES

Clic on play and follow the lyrics...


HOTEL CALIFORNIA - THE EAGLES

HOTEL CALIFORNIA - THE EAGLES

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   bell      calls      chambers      check      could      desert      got      light      middle      Mirrors      place      Plenty      remember      rising      spirit      steely      stop      Such      voices   
On a dark highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to for the night.
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission
And I was thinking to myself
'This could be heaven or this be Hell'
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say
Welcome to the Hotel California
a lovely place (such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face.
of room at the Hotel California
Any time of year (any time of year) you can find it here
Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she the Mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat
Some dance to , some dance to forget
So I called up the Captain,
'Please bring me my wine'
He said, 'we haven't had that here since nineteen sixty-nine'
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the of the night
Just to hear them say"
Welcome to the Hotel California
Such a lovely place (such a lovely place)
Such a lovely face.
They livin' it up at the Hotel California
What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise), bring your alibis
on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said, 'we are all just prisoners here, of our own device'
And in the master's ,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their knives,
But they just can't kill the beast
Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back to the I was before
'Relax' said the night man,
'We are programmed to receive.
You can out any time you like,
But you can never leave!'

23 comentarios:

  1. Hola Profe, me encanta esta canción, quise probar a ver como me iba, Primero vi todas las palabras a usar busque el significado de las que no sabia y a oír la canción, obtuve un 38%, poco pero es algo. jajaja me doy animo. la voy a escuchar hasta tener el 100%. Muchas gracias por este maravilloso ejercicio., Me encanta. Despues voy con las otras canciones que subiste. Un gran saludo desde Venezuela!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Compatriota a practicar ingles con el mangazo de Pacho !!! saludos y éxitos !!!! a mi me dio 78 %, debes practicas todas las lecciones !!!

      Eliminar
  2. my score was 89% the first time for that i got two spelling errors. I did the correction the spelling errors and i got a score of 98% in my second try.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. La escuché tres veces y bingo 19/19 OK. Aunque la canción see you again no me fue muy bien porque para mí capacidad es muy rápida��. Igual no me desmotivaré así en algunas canciones no acierte ni una palabra. Jeje

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This exercise seemed amazing to me, although it was very difficult because I had to listen to the song six times, but I was able to do it.
    Excellent.
    eq

    ResponderEliminar
  5. This exercise seemed amazing to me, although it was very difficult because I had to listen to the song six times, but I was able to do it.
    Excellent.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. my score was 94%, just wrong in one word

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Cuando la hice, el vídeo no corría en my cell phone. Tuve que escucharla con Marc Anthony (buena su interpretación)
    Seis intentos me llevó llenar las casillas.. fue mi primer ejercicio

    ResponderEliminar
  8. 99 my score! I like this song! Thanks!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hey Pacho, Are you sure it's Mercedes bends and not Mercedes-Benz?

    ResponderEliminar
  10. 84% in the first try, in the second one 99%

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Para Que nivel sera ya esto :/ estoy bien en reading,speaking writing. Pero no se que me pasa en el listening. Me estoy frustrando :/ quizas quiero Ir demaciado rapids no se o estas pruebas son
    para mas avanzados

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Feliz de encontrar en este gran repertorio esta clàsica, una de mis favoritas llena de recuerdos y cuando la escucho la canto y no es trampa, la letra me la se desde hace mucho... Gracias maestro Franciso

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Me tocó escucharla como seis veces y pausarla unas cien veces mas, pero lo logre,,jajajajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  14. jajajajaja.. Que masacre por la que pase... averíe el mouse pausando el video.... Pero en realidad es una excelente practica para fortalecer todos los aspectos del ingles... lectura, escritura, pronunciación y demás.
    En estas ultimas semanas he aprendido mas ingles con el Profesor Francisco que en la secundaria y la universidad. Gracias Profe Dios lo Bendiga por su labor, tiene merito trabajar tan duro para obsequiar totalmente gratis este material de tan alta calidad. Byeeee. " Continuare flagelándome con estas canciones.. jajajajaj..."
    Excelente

    ResponderEliminar

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog