QUEEN - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

Play the song and follow the lyrics...


QUEEN - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

QUEEN - BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   aching      Anyway      begun      boy      come      face      frightening      from      go      has      him      just      leave      make      me      mia      outta      poor      put      Scaramouch      see      skies      spit      trigger      wish      yeah   
Is this the real life?
Is this fantasy?
Caught in a landslide
No escape reality
Open your eyes
Look up to the and see
I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy
Because I'm easy , easy go
A little high, little low
the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me
Mama, just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pulled my , now he's dead
Mama, life had just
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, oh oh
Didn't mean to you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters
Too late, my time come
Sends shivers down my spine
Body's all the time
Goodbye everybody I've got to go
Gotta leave you all behind and the truth
Mama, oh oh (anyway the wind blows)
I don't want to die
Sometimes I'd never been born at all
I a little silhouetto of a man
Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango
Thunderbolt and lightning very very me
Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, Gallileo, figaro, magnifico
I'm just a poor and nobody loves me
He's just a boy from a poor family
Spare him his life from this monstrosity
Easy come easy will you let me go
Bismillah, no we will not let you go, let him go
Bismillah, we will not let you go, let go
Bismillah, we will not let you go, let go
(Will not let you go) let me go (never, never let you go) let me go (never let me go)
Oh oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no
Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama let me go
Beelzebub has a devil aside for me for me for me
So you think you can stop me and in my eye
So you think you can love me and me to die
Oh baby can't do this to me baby
Just gotta get out just gotta get right here
Oh oh oh yeah, oh oh
Nothing really matters
Anyone can see
Nothing really matters
Nothing really matters to me
Anyway the wind blows

3 comentarios:

  1. 😱😱 This song Is Very Sad.... 🤣

    Thanks For the excercise Pacho... 🤗🤗

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Muchas gracias Pacho, estaría increíble pudieras dividir las canciones por niveles para los amateurs como yo. Te agradezco muchísimo todo tu labor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you!!!! I love this song!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog