AVENGED SEVENFOLD - SO FAR AWAY

Play the song and follow the lyrics...



AVENGED SEVENFOLD - SO FAR AWAY

AVENGED SEVENFOLD - SO FAR AWAY

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   always      away      chapter      endlessly      light      live      mind      old      pain      remains      that      tried      urges      without   
Never feared for anything
Never chained but never free
A that healed the broken heart
With all that it could
Lived a life so
Saw beyond what others see
I to heal your broken heart
With all that I could
Will you stay?
Will you stay away forever?
How do I without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my
I have so much to say but you're so far
Plans of what our futures hold
Foolish lies of growing
It seems we're so invincible
The truth is so cold
A final song, a last request
A perfect laid at rest
Now and then I try to find
A place in my mind
Where you can stay
You can stay awake forever
How do I live the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time on my mind
I have so much to say but you're so far away
Sleep tight I'm not afraid (not afraid)
The ones we love are here with me
Lay away a place for me (place for me)
'Cause as soon as I'm done I'll be on my way
To live eternally
How do I live without the ones I love?
Time still turns the pages of the book it's burned
Place and time always on my mind
And the light you left but it's so hard to stay
When I have so much to say and you're so far away
I love you, you were ready, the pain is strong and rise
But I'll see you when He let's me
Your is gone, your hands untied
So far away
And I need you to know
So far away
And I need you to, need you to know

1 comentario:

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog