FRANK SINATRA - FLY ME TO THE MOON

Play the song and follow the lyrics...




FRANK SINATRA - FLY ME TO THE MOON

FRANK SINATRA - FLY ME TO THE MOON

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   adore      hand      heart      love      moon      please      sing      song      spring      worship   
Fly me to the
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what is like on
A-Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my
In other words, baby, kiss me
Fill my with song and let me sing for ever more
You are all I long for
All I worship and
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
Fill my heart with
Let me for ever more
You are all I long for, all I and adore
In other words, be true
In other words
In other words
I you

4 comentarios:

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog