MYLEY CYRUS - MALIBU

Play the song and follow the lyrics...


MYLEY CYRUS - MALIBU

MYLEY CYRUS - MALIBU

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   are      away      back      believed      birds      brand      brought      came      current      drowning      even      feet      here      sat      scared      sky      standing      stay      walking      watched      went   
I never to the beach or stood by the ocean
I never by the shore under the sun with my in the sand
But you me here and I'm happy that you did
'Cause now I'm as free as catching the wind
I always thought I would sink, so I never swam
I never boatin', don't get how they are floatin'
And sometimes I get so of what I can't understand
But here I am
Next to you
The is more blue
In Malibu
Next to you
In Malibu
Next to you
We the sun go down as we were
I'd spend the rest of my life just here talking
You would explain the , as I just smile
Hoping I just the same and nothing will change
And it'll be us, just for a while
Do we exist?
That's when I make the wish
To swim with the fish
Is it supposed to be this hot all summer long?
I never would've you
If three years ago you told me
I'd be here writing this song
But I am
Next to you
The sky is so blue
In Malibu
Next to you
In Malibu
Next to you
Next to you
The sky is so blue
In Malibu
Next to you
We just like the waves that flow and forth
Sometimes I feel like I'm and you're there to save me
And I wanna thank you with all of my heart
It's a new start
A dream come true
In Malibu

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog