RUPERT HOLMES - THE PIÑA COLADA SONG

Play the song and follow the lyrics...


RUPERT HOLMES - THE PIÑA COLADA SONG

RUPERT HOLMES - THE PIÑA COLADA SONG

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
   at      cape      dunes      face      for      getting      got      half      health      high      instant      like      looked      love      not      personals      Pina      place      plan      rain      read      said      that      think      tired      we      while      wrote   
I was of my lady, we´d been together too long
Like a worn-out recording, of a favorite song
So she lay there sleeping, I read the paper in bed
And in the column, there was this letter I
"If you like Pina Coladas, and caught in the rain
If you´re into yoga, if you have half a brain
If you like making love midnight, in the dunes of the
I´m the love that you´ve looked , write to me, and escape"
I didn´t about my lady, I know sounds kind of mean
But me and my old lady, had fallen into the same old dull routine
So I to the paper, took out a personal ad
And though I´m nobody´s poet, I thought it wasn´t half bad
"Yes, I like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain
I´m not much into food, I am into champagne
I´ve to meet you by tomorrow noon, and cut through all this red tape
At a bar called O'Malley's, where we´ll our escape"
So I waited with hopes, then she walked in the
I knew her smile in an , I knew the curve of her
It was my own lovely lady, and she said, "Oh, it´s you"
And laughed for a moment, and I , "I never knew"
"That you liked Coladas, and getting caught in the
And the feel of the ocean, and the taste of champagne
If you making love at midnight, in the of the cape
You´re the love that I´ve for, come with me, and escape"
"If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain
If you´re not into yoga, if you have a brain
If you like making at midnight, in the dunes of the cape
I'm the love that you've looked for, come with me, and escape"

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Would you like to share your experience with this exercise? Leave your comment here.

Anuncio

Buscar este blog